My policy as an employer.

My friendly employee policy.
  1. I will ensure my employees are treated with respect always and are happy working for me and our clients.
  2. My employees' problems are my problems because they are always busy solving my problems.
  3. My employees' family is part of my family because they are helping my family.
  4. My employees are stakeholders and shareholders in my business because my business is run by them but not just me.
  5. My current and ex-employee must be proud and grateful for working with me.
  6. My business is always open to suggestions and criticism because that makes my business more competitive.
  7. From a peon to the promoter of my business everyone is equal because we are Human first.
Arjun: An ideal employer.

Raghava Lawrence: A true philanthropist.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Producer-consumer problem in Multiverse!

Self healing of Nature & DNA: Applying it in our day to day life.

Religion or Science. Which is first?

Fallov
farm2.store GaniMillets
InterServer Web Hosting and VPS